So what is it about Garbanzo that makes them so good for us?
- Packed with Fibre, Protein, Iron, Manganese and LOW CALORIE
- 12.5g of Fibre in every cup that helps us with a healthy digestive system and low cholesterol levels
- 85% RDI* of trace mineral Manganese which can help with healthy bone structure and formation of connective tissue
- 4.7mg of Iron per cup. Great for blood building, women, men, growing children and high energy tasks.
- 14.5g Protein per cup. Great source of protein for vegetarians
- ALL NATURAL!
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels due to its Low GI (energy that is slow release, keeping you fuller for longer)
- Helps lower cholesterol due to the soluble and insoluble fibre content, which also keeps your heart healthy and happy
- For women: during menstruation, pregnancy and lactating, support bone health to prevent osteoporosis, minimize post-menopausal flushes and can also act as an antioxidant
- Can help with weight loss due to the high fibre content, protein levels Low GI. Which is also great for diabetics.
- Contain phytochemicals Saponins that can act as antioxidants
- Also contain minerals Molybdenum, Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Phosphorous, and Copper
- They taste great and can be used all year round as a snack, addition to salads and main meals.
- No animals were harmed in the process.